Olive tree pruning
- We prune olive trees according to the vase method for farming, production and re-shaping, on small and medium farms and gardens
- On an annual basis, we organised theory-practical courses to teach the principles and fundamentals of pruning, objectives, period, techniques and types of farming, and use of equipment
- If you do not have the time to follow a course, we organise brief practical seminars on pruning
The olive harvest
Do you have a small olive grove but don’t know how to harvest the olives?
Don’t waste them!
- Our team of olive pickers work from the ground, in complete safety, with non-polluting electrically-powered equipment
- If you want, we can also transport your olives to the mill within 12 hours of picking
EVO oil tasting
Why learn how to recognise oil quality?
- To be an informed consumer who is able to choose the most suitable oil or oils for your family’s needs. To learn how to store it properly and use it in the kitchen
- If you are a small producer, to check and improve the goodness of your oil
- If you are a restaurant owner, to learn to pair oil and food
- Based on your needs and expertise, we organise meetings to learn about and to perfect tasting and sensorial analysis techniques
- Tastings can be carried out both in person or on-line
EVO oil soap workshops
Earth to Earth
We build a bridge between those who have land, but don’t know how to tend to it, and those who wish to do so. Do you have a small piece of unfarmed or neglected land that you would like to loan out free of charge? Are you looking for a garden to grow or a field to farm?Contact us